Monday, July 16, 2012

Why "Prairie?"

The word prairie conjures up a warm image in my mind: a quaint little cabin in the middle of a grassland,wind gently blowing a patchwork quilt hanging out to dry, sun setting over a tree line just beyond the homestead.  It's the calm place I travel to in my mind when life is a little noisy and hectic.

But why should this prairie remain a figment of my imagination?  Why not work daily to make my world a little simpler?

I love to learn about new products and processes that not only make my family healthier and happier, but also reduce our impact on the earth.  So for me, this blog is a chance to journal what we're up to and whether or not we're staying on course.  I have so many ideas about future posts and look forward to finding snippets in my day to publish them!

~Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment